Call Center Director
County Hauling has an excellent opportunity for a Director of Operations – Contact Center and Customer Support. We are one of western Pennsylvania’s largest independently owned collection and disposal companies. We are looking for an experienced leader who is accountable for building, leading, and motivating customer-focused teams that execute objectives flawlessly.
- Foster a strong customer advocacy focused environment. Help maintain a well-trained, highly skilled staff with emphasis on quality customer service, retention and proactive service that exceeds ever changing, increasingly complex customer demands
- Ability to translate vision and strategic plan into clear and specific strategies with defined and measurable outcomes
- Display leadership and deliver the Brand Strategy, customer promise and customer philosophy in all interactions across contact centers and throughout company
- Responsible for creating and delivering operational metrics, performance indicators and customer satisfaction levels
- Responsible for analysis, reporting and development of actionable recommendations to achieve desired behaviors and outcomes
- Drive and support a customer-focused culture for both internal and external customers, identify pain points and raise awareness of opportunities for improvement
- Partners with Sales Leaders and other Senior Management to develop short and long-term strategies and assumes responsibility for the implementation of these strategies.
- Ability to effectively manage processes, relationships, and resources to enhance organizational capability and results
- Responsible for candidate screening and onboarding
Job-Requirements: skills, competencies, experience
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field
- 3-5+ years of experience leading a customer success team or professional services operation
- 3-5+ years in a leadership role working with senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment with strong collaboration skills
- Proven ability to communicate and drive execution, working seamlessly with other business groups
- Well organized and flexible with a high degree of accountability, and is able to plan, prioritize and organize in a fast-pace, rapidly changing environment
- Effective coaching, motivational and team building skills required
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to remain focused in adverse situations, while maintaining strong organizational skills
- Ability to defuse escalated situations both with external customers and internal Team Members
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels (verbal and written) with both internal and external customers as well as with Headquarters staff
Why should you join our team?
- Competitive Industry Pay
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Company Match 401K
- Paid vacation days
- 6 paid holidays
- Company Owned Fleet
Other jobs at County Hauling
If you meet our requirements and are tired of the job hunt please come join our team. You can also apply in person at Westmoreland Sanitary Landfill, located at 111 Conner Lane, Belle Vernon, Pa 15012.