Contact Center Representative
County Hauling has excellent opportunities for Contact Center Representatives. We are one of western Pennsylvania’s largest independently owned collection and disposal companies. We are looking for friendly and helpful customer-focused team members.
A Contact Center Representative is part of a team that handles phone calls at our Belle Vernon Contact Center. Once a customer is on the line you will be tasked with providing them with information, services or troubleshooting assistance. Superb verbal communications skills are a must for this position.
- Foster a strong customer advocacy focused environment
- Ability to effectively manage processes, relationships, and resources to enhance organizational capability and results
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment with strong collaboration skills
- Ability to remain focused in adverse situations, while maintaining strong organizational skills
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels (verbal and written) with both internal and external customers as well as with Headquarters staff
Why should you join our team?
- Competitive Industry Pay
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Company Offered 401K
- Paid vacation days
- 6 paid holidays
- Company Owned Fleet
Minimum Job Requirements
1-2 years work experience in customer service or public-facing position
Other jobs at County Hauling
If you meet our requirements and are tired of the job hunt please come join our team. You can also apply in person at Westmoreland Sanitary Landfill, located at 111 Conner Lane, Belle Vernon, Pa 15012.