Drive-Thru E-Waste and HHW Collections
Check back soon for a complete schedule of 2024 events
E-Waste and HHW
These drive-thru programs are designed to provide residents with safe and convenient recycling of any unwanted electronic devices or household chemicals. Please click the municipality closest to you to schedule an appointment today. You can find a list of accepted items to the right. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, credit card will be the ONLY form of payment that is accepted. Cash and checks will NOT be accepted.
After completion of an online registration for the program, residents will receive an email confirmation for their upcoming scheduled date. Text and email reminders will be sent to each participant leading up to the event. Appointments are required to help reduce traffic flow and wait time.
All chemicals must be clearly labeled and securely sealed. Containers greater than 5 gallons in size will NOT be accepted. If you have containers that are larger than 5 gallons in size, please contact customer service to determine the best solution.
Below is a brief description of what to expect on the day of your scheduled recycling appointment.
- All items should be loaded into your trunk, back hatch, or in the bed of your pickup
- Once you arrive signs and traffic cones will direct you to the designated drop-off area.
- Please stay in your car at all times.
- Smoking is prohibited while onsite.
- Roll down your window and state your name and appointment time.
- Your materials will be unloaded by the contractor and placed on a scale visible to you.
- After confirming weights, you will be advised of fees due.
- Our staff will come to your window to take payment.
Get In Touch
We look forward to hearing from you! Contact us today and we’ll get back to you in a timely manner.